Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow???

Think the street should be renamed White Ave

It's been a few weeks since my last post and it now feels like I never had a vacation at all. Ugh!!


Guess you might say I'm right back in the swing of things except the only swing is ....work.


Thankfully the guys at Pazzo Racing are still keeping me busy....Thanks guys!!.


Bill & Neil at B&N Hot Rods now have their 'Ferrari' valve covers. will see if I can get a pic of the finished engine to post here. More work might be coming from them....yes!!!! just what I was wanting.


Not much else going on other than the weather. Did you say ...snow???. Can't seem to remember a year where it has snowed off and on over so many weeks. Must be all the good weather in NZ that's causing it. hahaha. Hey you guys down there....do a rain dance so we get some sunshine.

No comments: