Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's Started......

My leaky Condo!!

Yep they have finally started to rip the outsides off. Supposed to take 5 months and then it wil look like a brand new building. Hmmm that part I like, the cost......don't ask!! as that's part I don't like.

Well I guess like Kerry I have to correct something.....it's not Linz but Lindz. Opp's sorry guess us Kiwi's just don't know how to spell in South African...hehe. Actually Lindsay Kerry told me how to spell it, honest he did, it's all his fault......blame him.

Lindz, I liked the pic's of the Opel and can see it's a better investment than all those litres of fuel in the boat. Besides racing cars is more fun....as if I know all about it. Is getting caught doing 160kph on the highway about 8 years ago what you could classify as "starting"?. When do the pic's get up loaded?


No comments: